[KK]Super BFK Music Video [KK]Super BFK Music Video

Youtube poop this shit

Lol this made me laugh so hard, could be a youtube poop for sure

Who Framed Tails? Who Framed Tails?

Nice music

The music choice rocks, and the Special Sonic Stage made me lol. I liked how the suns face would change by clicking it. Try making the speech bubbles fit the words next time and change the gradient colors, it was kinda hard to read.

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Flying Panda!

Hey man, cool to see your great stuff on Ng.

The Perfect Fighter The Perfect Fighter

Mugen

The characters are sick, like they were 3d models made into sprites? I think its awesome, the controls need to notify that its the numpad for attacking though. Would you be able to release the flash file of this to people who want to make mugen stages and characters?

Solo Hero Solo Hero

Needs lives

Dang, I thought this was going to be like a Guitar Hero thing.
The music seems nice and midish, and I like the visuals, but this game could use more work

Blistering Sands Blistering Sands

The Genre catergorizations do suck

Love the snare, and it reminds me if I were playing Castlevania

masterjiji responds:

Wow, never would've thought Castlevania. Is it true that I've been listening to the Judgment soundtrack like crazy recently, especially Tower of Dolls.

Cry Guitar (instrumental) Cry Guitar (instrumental)

Sick Bass line

This song is really chill, and the bass line is so freaking sweet. I think if anything change the piano to a syth sound instead, but thats just my opinion. Keep up the great stuff

Crueltool responds:

Thanks man. I will...

"Positive Vibe" "Positive Vibe"

Oh, thats not a cover

I saw Positive Vibe, and i thought, oh cool, a kottenmouth king cover. It wasnt. Its still a catchy lil tune tho ;)